When we say ‘Bollywood’ what comes to your mind? Undeniably, the blasting loud colors, the extravagance and glamour in harmonious outbursts, glitter, vermilions and everything that pleases the eye. Bollywood as an integral part of young India is as true to its glorious culture and heritage as the nation itself. Bollywood is its own establishment and when the world wants to pursue the west in fashion, cuisine and machine, Bollywood has made its own remarkable identity by enhancing its uniqueness and not just embracing the mad pursuit of Hollywood but fusing them to modern art or simply being an object of imitation rather than imitating!
The sole idea of an Indian beauty is not just in ‘big-eyes’ but also in the adorned attire of elegance. Yes – the Sarees! The history of saree dates back to the Rig Vedic age and is stated to be the oldest form of ‘fashionable’ apparels, so is Paris the true fashion capital of the world? Well, we cannot argue of what is universally acknowledged in this so we will go with the flow. Saree, is still the longest attire in existence and an average women in India wears it every single day. Getting into jeans and shirts surely seem a better option for our lives that’s in the fast lane but when it comes to any festive occasion, a saree is a must wear for any Indian women irrespective of ethnicity, religion or race. Saree is not just another piece of clothing it is a lifestyle in which lies a whole experience.
Here are five tips to look absolutely gorgeous in Bollywood attires, Bollywood Sarees or any Indian ethnic wears because we know how acknowledged the beauty of it is all around the world – Madonna herself promoting the ‘bindis’ and Pussycat Dolls making their turn out in Indian ethnic wears in the red carpet. To brief it up even the western world along with the western stars are getting highly inclined towards exotic oriental lifestyle.
• First Things First – Indian apparels speak elegance, sophistication, colors and decency. Make sure the attire fits perfectly and matches your skin tone. Just because its bollywood doesn’t mean you go too loud with it, wear it comfortably to match your personality. It should flatter your body shape for example fabrics like chiffon and georgette would compliment pear-shaped bodies, silk would suit the overweight’s and net fabrics does justice to voluptuous ones, slim ones look ravishing in cotton and organza.
• Are you a Cinderella enough? Shoes are as important as the wardrobes are. It is the prime-highlight of Indian panache. The height of the heels determine the draping and the bottoms which completes the look altogether. Since bridals and sarees are extravagant get ups, simple yet elegant heels, glittery golden or silver would do justice to it. Don’t forget to have clean, well pedicured and also manicured nails, the difference will be explicit. Do not forget the statement that a woman carries the dress but the shoes carry the women.
• Accessorize – Accessories add a whole new story to a traditional get-up. Accessorizing in a saree depends on the designs it has. A simple saree can go with any number of accessories but if the saree is fancy enough to do its own talking then one must opt for minimum accessories. Jewelry adds grace to the elegance. Specifically select the best matching ones and effortlessly it will look amazing. There are so many jewelry brands in India promoting the look going with sarees, bridals, lehengas etc. Therefore, it is hardly a hair-splitting problem when it comes to accessorizing, however your sense of style will be reflected upon. Accessorizing isn’t just about the gold or diamonds carved in your body. What you ‘carry’ along with how you carry yourself is also a determining factor to your overall look. Elegant bag or clutches does wonders to complete one’s accessory. Nothing casual but plain sophistication is the fashion mantra for sarees and lehengas and especially heavy work Wedding Sarees.
• Make-up Bollywood Style – Make up in India is a prioritized ritual. No way can one avoid it in her bridal day or simply in a saree day. Bollywood’s signature look is bold and beautiful. ‘’Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder’’ is taken in the literal sense here amidst the Indian glamour. Bollywood songs about his beloved will find mention about the ‘kajal’ smeared eyes and it is not just because the look is irresistible but also because it’s almost natural to associate bollywood with beautiful eyes and make up. Black is the basic color to be used in the eyes and blending with colors that matches the outfit is a go-for-it! Glitters and shimmers add another prime-highlight. Using the right shade of foundation and complexion powder to conceal any irregularities is a must. Flawless dusky complexion is a bollywood stereotype. Lips can vary from nude to pink to red, it’s all your call. If you want eyes to be the striking focus you need to go easy on the lips with nude or light pink, the way sisters Kareena Kapoor and Karishma Kapoor did on their wedding day. Aishwarya Rai too kept her make-up simple yet she looked stunning in red saree and red lips. Vidhya Balan wore a traditional south Indian red saree by Sabyasachi and accessorized heavily with gold jewellery and sindoor. Irrespective of any exception no-one can go wrong in Indian attires with beautiful make-up.
• ‘’The Hair is the Richest Ornament of Women’’- Martin Luther couldn’t have been more correct because in India it is still considered so. A nice-long hair with saree is truly a gorgeous fashion statement for Indian women. Long hair is associated with feminity in India. No matter how the feminists take it, long hair is the picturesque beauty of a ’Desi girl’. The one-side parting can be the best hairstyles with saree; the classic bun has also been timeless hairstyles for formal occasions esp. in the Indian weddings. There are many hairstyles to choose from for the traditional look; even straight hair looks boldly beautiful with silk sarees and magnificent curls with bangs look gorgeous. But it is to be noted that bridal hairstyles are incomplete without bridal or bollywood accessories like beads, jewel hair combs, jewel hair pins, maang tika, brooch, flowers, gajra and strands of pearl comprising hair accessories that adds inspirational elegant look.
So here concludes the five ultimate tips to look amazing in bollywood bridal wears. No one can deny how inspiring and classic you will look if you follow the above mentioned tips to compliment your traditional wear. Celebrities like Vidhya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Kareena Kapoor etc have shown superiority of traditional classics over western short dresses. Get the look and mesmerize the crowd…feel golden in the country that is titled ‘’Sone ki Chidiya’’ (the golden bird)!
Craftsvilla.com is a famous online marketplace to discover and buy unique Indian products like handmade bags, earrings, designer sarees etc. If you’re also fascinated by the charm and aura of Bollywood and wish to replicate your favorite actresses in typical Bollywood sarees, head to craftsvilla.com today
Chennai Express- breaks all records.
Shahrukh and Deepika did it again.
People have been going crazy over the Lungi dance and literally going 1..2..3..4 while getting on the dance floor. But what’s currently trending on the fashion scene is Deepika and her styling.
Deepika had Ace Bollywood designer Manish Malhotra to make her look like a million bucks. But for the general public, it might be tough to hire even a local designer, forget the established names in the fashion world. And for all such people, Craftsvilla.com has come to the rescue.
Craftsvilla stocks some of the most popular Bollywood designer sarees priced very reasonably and affordable to the general public.
Also their jewellery collection is so vast and vivid that it leaves you wanting for more.
Since Craftsvilla connects with the local artisans, we are fortunate enough to see some of the most aesthetic and genuine craftsmanship in their jewellery lines. The designs are as close as you can imagine to the authentic traditional designs specific to every state and culture.
Seeing the popular rage of Chennai Express, Craftsvilla has brought to you the Chennai Express collection exclusively.
Chennai Express Collection is up for grabs at Craftsvilla:
Whether it’s the traditional South Indian Sarees, or the Kasu jewellery…we have it all.
If you are drooling over Deepika’s Jhumkis from Chennai Express, head straight to Craftsvilla, where you will see varied styles in Jhumkis.
The Kasu or coin Jewellery which was always a favourite with older woman has now become a rage with young girls equally, thanks to Deepika and her stylist. And Craftvilla has the most versatile and stylish kasu jewellery in their collection.
You can flaunt their Kasu jewellery collection on traditional as well as modern outfits with equal elegance.
The saree collection on Craftsvilla needs no introduction, but what needs a mention is their South Indian saree collection.
They stock variety of Kerala Handloom Sarees, South Cotton Sarees, Hand painted Kerala and Mural sarees.
If you are the kind you likes Bollywood fashion but likes to add you personal touch to the look, then this is the saree for you.
Kerala saree with kathakali mask prints.
Craftsvilla.com stocked this saree even before Nikhil Thampi created a rage with his Kathakali mask motifs at the recently concluded LFW. This saree needs a special mention because by combining Brocade with the Kerala saree, it has literally bridged the gap between North and the South.
North south ki mit gayi dekho doori hi saarii..!;) And if this makes you wanting for more, head straight away to Craftsvilla.com
Because we say,
If Money can’t buy you Happiness…
You are shopping at the Wrong Places.
Have you ever got an invitation to attend certain event and you are demanded to wear certain costume but you barely have the right costume? Of course, it will be so annoying. To attend such event means that you will have the chance to show off and that’s how the fun of the event will be carried on. Indeed, you need to do your best in this matter because it will be related to the self image of yours. You cannot let yourself dress wrongly because it will be really humiliating for you. Well, if the event asks you to wear something you do not have, you might think that the best way to cope with it is to simply purchase the outfit. Yes, it is that simple as long as you can really find the proper outfit.
However, what if you are invited to attend an event which is not really that common or it has some kind of theme? Take the example of Halloween party or you are invited by a zombie fans club to attend its event. Wait a minute, you cannot just go there wearing a tuxedo or fine dress, right? Indeed, you should get something suitable for the event. Zombie costume party, that’s what you need to get and this is where the problem starts happening. Well, you cannot just simply go to the store and ask the seller about whether they have zombie costume or not. You will get a “no” as an answer for sure unless you can really find a store specifically designed for such condition (which almost has no chance to exist). How to solve this condition then? The best way is actually to make your own costume. You have got the theme, you have known the idea, then, you should simply just make it. Yes, you are going to dress up as a zombie and you know what, it is actually quite easy to be done. Imagine how a zombie looks. Is there any fine dress there? No, there isn’t. It means that you can simply wear your old clothes and make some adjustment here and there. Some ripping to the clothes might sound great.
Remember that to dress up as a zombie is not about good looking. The uglier and nastier you look is actually better. Give some blood effect to the clothes and do not forget to put some ugly makeup on your face. Make it as scary as possible. You can get some inspiration from the well known zombie movies and learn how to dress and act like one. Of course, you are still able to look fashionable but of course, you are going to be “zombified” fashionable here. There are still some chances for you to be as creative as possible like to wear some accessories to boost your look. If you still find it hard, you can try to seek for some tutorial about how to make a zombie costume. There will be a plenty of such tutorial you can find online. Once you have got your dress, you are good to go and scare all people in the event or party.
It is totally a great thing if you are invited to a certain party. Indeed, you can have fun there because there will be a lot of people you know whom you can talk and have fun all night and there will also be some snacks, foods, and beverages. Do not ever miss this kind of invitation or you will regret it. However, in order to attend the party, you cannot just simply go there wearing your casual apparel unless the party does not demand you to wear something special. But, which party does not ask the guests to wear something special even though it is not literally said in the invitation? No, there is no such party. For this matter, you need to pay attention to the theme of the party.
Take the example of the Halloween party. This kind of party is really well known for its special costumes exhibition. The guests are asked to wear as unique as possible. The theme is actually shifting from scary and ghost-y look to the unique one. Yes, to attend Halloween party does not always mean you need to be in a ghost and scary costume. Sometimes, you can act like a cosplay in which you are dressing in certain theme. Yes, in other words, you can actually be as creative as possible. If you have not had any idea, you might want to try to look sexy. Please do not think that sexiness only belongs to the women. Even the men can find it possible to dress up on sexy mens costumes. This kind of costumes is even more suitable if you are confident with the shape and look of your body. Well, it’s time to show it off, dude! What should you do then about this kind of dressing up?
To be honest, you need to make it certain that your body can be quite shown because that’s the point of being sexy. If you have sexy abs, show it! If it is possible, you can just go there topless! But, remember that you still have to obey the rule of being “thematic” during Halloween party. Thus, you can choose one theme here. What about having an image of sexy fire fighter? Just simply go topless, wear fire fighter helmet. Perhaps, some hose to bring with you is a good idea. And do not forget to wear boots and specific trousers for fire fighters. Well, instead of cooling down the party, you are going to heat it up! The girls in the party will go crazy about you. Or do you have another idea? Just do it. If you want to get the right costume, you need to get the best store as your partner here. It is totally a good thing if you can find a store specially designed to offer costumes like what you can get from Abcunderwear.com. Getting the help from such store will surely ease everything up. Just try to get the costume that you think is suitable with your idea, be confident, and you will rock the party.
Whenever you are having your vacation and you really enjoy it, of course, you surely want to show that you are having such great time to your friends or families. Well, you might have the intention to show off how great your vacation can be. But, you can surely share your happiness by showing the moments you have spent so far.
However, how can you do it? The most common method done by the people is to send some postcards to the friends, families, or colleagues. The postcards usually have some pictures on them which show the beauty of the place you are visiting. But, to get the postcards might be quite troublesome to be done at this recent time because you might not really be willing to go to the store to purchase them and miss some moments in having fun during your vacation.
Well, to cope with this situation, you can send postcards online. Yes, you are able to use photo postcards and you can send them online. Stannp.com can really help you with this matter because you can really share the moments you have during your holiday with the other people. It is not only easy but fast and nice. Do not ever have your vacation if you are not going to use this service because it will make your vacation become even greater.